Approx. Rs 17 / LitreGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Litre|
|Material Procurement||Customer End|
|Area||20Ft x 30 Ft x 4Ft|
|Type Of Construction||Concrete|
|Service Provider||All India|
|No Of Floor||ANY|
|Project Duration||30 DAY|
|Dimension||20' x 30'|
Swimming pool is a landscape accessory . these days homes are build according to the swimming pool location.
There are various factors that affect the cost of pool construction,
For example :
Size: 20′x30′x3–5′ depth
1. RMC pool (steel binding and short crete) to keep your pool safe from leakage and will last for decades.
2. Glass mosaic/Crystal body tiles (with or without epoxy grout).
3. Good filtration plant with accessories( Austin, Emaux).
4. Pool internal piping all complete (Prince/Supreme).
5. Swimming pool lights LED( 10 lights).
6. Two SS pool ladders (3 steps and 2 steps).
7. Balancing Tank (for balancing the water in the pool).
8. Plant Room.
9. swimming pool flamed stone deck flooring.
cost of the above pool
30x20x4=2400 sft x 28.3 = 67920 ltrs.
cost per litres=17/-
67920 x 17= Rs 1154640.00
Filtration plant capacity needs to be calculated according to the size and volume of the pool
Explore More Products